FIFA 16 is an Association Football simulation video game developed by EA Canada and published by EA Sports for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Android and iOS.The game is the first in the FIFA series to include female players. It is also the first in which the players on the covers were chosen by popular vote, including one of the first three women to appear on the cover. Martin Tylerand Alan Smith are the commentators for the game.
• Developer : EA Canada
• Publisher : EA Sports
• Genre : Sports
• Release : September 22, 2015
• Modes : Single-Player, Multiplayer
FIFA 16 Readnfo
Download Size – 13.1 GB
• TORRENT LINK
1-) Download FIFA 16 Demo Download Here
2-) Download FIFA 16 Full Unlocked files,[13.1 GB]
3-) Download and install File Master 15
4-) Download and install Creation Master 16 Beta 3
• Copy all files from FIFA 16 Unlocked 13 GB to Fifa 16 Demo directory.
• Click ”Skip” when error message pops up.(Skip all when it tries to replace files)
• Delete ”data” and ”dlc” folders from FIFA 16 Demo directory.
• Copy ”data and ”dlc” folders from 13 gb unlocked version to Fifa 16 demo directory and replace.
• Inside the demo directory,open ”dlc” folder and then delete folder ”dlc_powdll”
• Install File Master 15
• Install Creation Master 16 Beta 3
• Open the folder where you installed Creation Master 16,open folder ”Templates”,copy ”data” folder inside and paste it to FIFA 16 Demo directory and replace.
• Regenerate BH of Fifa 16 Demo folder using File Master 15
• Launch the game 1 time Online,then NEVER let the game to go online! Set Origin to Offline Mode,block from firewall or cut the internet completely when launching the Origin and game.
• Apply all fixes listed below before playing the game!
Career mode and all full game features/teams also works.
IF YOU FACE PROBLEMS, SEE THE FIXES BELOW
1.) Game crashes at startup: do this
FIFA 16 Demo\fifasetup to
Documents\FIFA 16 & FIFA 16 Demo and rename it to
replace if there’s an existing file
2.) I get errors while regenerating Bh files: do this
Right-click on the FIFA folder and click on Properties. Untick “Read-only” and apply to all the files inside the folder.
3.) Game is stuck after “Press start” screen and no menu pops up: do this
Try deleting data_patch.big and data_patch.bh if you have them in your FIFA main folder. If that doesn’t work, try regenerating again while the game is closed.
4.) Career or tournaments crash the game: do this
Fix for career crash:
Delete your dlc folder.
Unpack This into your FIFA folder.
5.) Moddingway crashes the game at startup: do this
OK, you can also try my combination of the dlc and db folders Here. Just backup your current dlc and data\db folders, then unpack mine inside the FIFA main folder, and finally regenerate. Let me know if that works out for you.
6.) Moddingway crashes the game if English language is not selected: do this
OK, try this: see the file FIFA 16 DEMO\data\loc\eng_us_upd-meta.xml? Now make an exact copy of it in the same folder, changing only the iso codes to those of your locale (e.g. eng_us → ger_de), both in the file name and inside its content (open it with a text editor).
7.) FIFA settings (like resolution) don’t change: do this
Try this: open FIFA 16 DEMO\fifasetup\config.ini with any text editor and change the value of SETTING_FOLDER from ‘FIFA 16 DEMO’ to ‘FIFA 16’. Let me know if this helps.
8.) FIFA asks for activation: do this
If activation screen should pop up at any time (even after you successfully launched the game several times) do this to make it work again (this worked for my friend):
- Disable any firewall blocking rule you have previously set;
- Rename your “FIFA 16 DEMO” folder to something else (I’ll rename it to “abc”, this is the hybrid game that lets you play career);
- (If you already tried this activation method but did not succeed, do the “Origin offline trick”below before doing this step) Open Origin and download FIFA 16 DEMO again, but stop it after a few seconds download is started;
- Close Origin;
- Install the game again from your FIFA.16.DEMO-RLDGAMES.iso making sure you select C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 16 DEMO as install directory;
- (If you already tried this activation method but did not succeed, do the “Origin offline trick”below before doing this step) Open Origin and resume download / play game, it should now successfully finalize the installation;
- Run the demo normally, make sure it launches correctly and then close it
- Delete (or rename) your current “FIFA 16 DEMO” folder;
- Rename the “abc” folder to “FIFA 16 DEMO”
- Block fifa16_demo.exe and fifasetup/fifaconfig.exe in your firewall;
- Launch FIFA 16 DEMO from Origin and enjoy the game.
9.) Origin offline trick
If you want to stay safe and use Origin in offline mode/avoid updating it, do the following to still being able to use its online functions (might be needed to re-activate the game) :
Before running Origin, disable your network card (unplug ethernet cable, disconnect your wireless).
Open Origin and log in offline mode.
Enable your network card and make sure you’ve got internet access.
Click on the “Go Online” button at the top of the Origin window.
It will tell you your login credentials have expired, so log in again. Done.
10.) Players have missing faces: do this
uploaded the missing faces from title update 2:
Just unpack over FIFA main folder (you shouldn’t need regenerating). I’ll see what I can do for tracksuits.
• INTEL CPU – Core i3-2100T 2.5GHz
• AMD CPU – Phenom 9750 Quad-Core
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce GTX 650 1GB
• AMD GPU – Radeon HD 5770 1024MB
• RAM – 4 GB
• OS – Win 7 64
• Direct X – 11
• HDD Space – 15 GB
• INTEL CPU – Core i5-2550K 3.4GHz
• AMD CPU – FX-6300
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce GTX 460
• AMD GPU – Radeon HD 6870
• RAM – 8 GB
• OS – Win 8.1 / Win 10
• Direct X – 11
• HDD Space – 15 GB